Information about Glutabest 12gm Sachet
Glutabest 12 gm Sachet contains L-glutamic Acid, Selenium, Zinc Sulphate as main active ingredients.
The formulation is beneficial in the treatment of muscle fatigue and building immunity of an individual.
Key benefits/uses of Glutabest 12 gm Sachet:
Role of active ingredients:
- L-Glutamic Acid: A non-essential amino acid and it is an essential neurotransmitter which is required for proper brain function. L- Glutamic Acid is beneficial in the treatment of muscular dystrophy, schizophrenia, Parkinson's disease
- Selenium: Exhibit antioxidant properties and protects cells from damage. It plays an important role in the body metabolism. It is needed for proper thyroid and immune system function
- Zinc Sulphate: Essential for proper growth and development of the overall body. It helps the body to produce hormone properly, improves immunity and facilitates digestion
Direction for use / Dosage:
- Empty the content from the sachets into the glass and add water (100-150 ml), stir well until the powder evenly dispersed in water and drink immediately
- Consume 2-3 sachets of Glutabest in a day or as directed by the physician
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of the children
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Glutabest 12gm Sachet: HCP, OBS, WAD, HGI, SIO, MPC, DYG, BSN, PHN, UPA, KMC, VRS, GMA, PTP, BAP, BRC, MAX, TOM, STA, GFL, SGC, AYU, OLT, BDI, HNP, RPI, GEO, GHR, RSS, PPR, BHA, SLC, ANS, ATL, EAN, ...+more