Information about Glowton Tablet
Glowton Tablet contains Betacarotene, Ubidecarenone (Coenzyme Q10), Lutein, Lycopene, Selenium, Silica, Zinc Sulphate, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Glutathione, Omega-3 Fatty Acid, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Biotin, and Folic Acid as major ingredients.
Key benefits and uses of Glowton Tablet:
Role of active ingredients:
- Beta-Carotene: A precursor of Vitamin A and important for keeping skin, mucous membranes, immune system and eyes healthy.
- Ubidecarenone (Coenzyme Q10): Aids in the energy production in the body which is required for proper cell growth and maintenance.
- Lutein: Also known as the “Eye Vitamin” and its dietary intake is important in maintaining its concentration in human lens and retina.
- Lycopene: Potent antioxidant which protects from oxidative damage.
- Selenium: An effective immune booster which ensures a strong of immunity.
- Zinc Sulphate: Useful in process of wound healing
- Alpha-lipoic Acid: Alpha-lipoic Acid is a universal antioxidant that reduces the free radicals further lowering the risk of diabetic complications.
- Omega-3 Fatty Acid: Help to reduce the risk of heart disease (e.g., irregular heartbeat) and also to promote healthy skin.
- Biotin: Vital nutrients in the B-vitamin complex, helping you promote growth and overall health.
Direction for use / Dosage:
As a dietary supplement, take one or two tablets daily after meal or as directed by the physician.
- Store at a temperature below 25 degree-Celsius in cool and dry place
- Protect from moisture and direct sunlight
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of the children
Articles related to Glowton TabletVIEW ALL
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Glowton Tablet: PNT, SHD, TRP, RSA, DLP, PWN, MAX, BMJ, EMB, DHR, SWP, RHL, MLC, AMR, SAF, USF, OIP, BIO, BDN, JMJ, BSN, UMP, SDM, SBL, BBS, THP, LCC, MOM, ATP, ENP, RPP, IPL, STA, NWP, AVN, SHP, AT...+more