Information about Glocid Soap
Glocid Soap contains Allantoin, Tea tree oil, Triclosan, Vitamin E, and Zinc oxide as main active ingredients.
Key benefits/uses of Glocid Soap:
Role of active ingredients:
- Allantoin: Acts as antioxidant and skin smoother. It acts as the moisturizer to treat or prevent dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin and minor skin irritations.
- Tea tree oil: Used topically for infections such as acne, fungal infections of the nail, lice, scabies, athlete's foot (tinea pedis), and ringworm.
- Triclosan: An antibacterial and antifungal agent.
- Vitamin E: Protect the skin against sun damage, reduces the signs of aging including fine lines, wrinkles, and brown spots. Vitamin E is also known as a wound healer.
- Zinc oxide: Heals epidermal wounds, burns, rashes, skin oiliness, infections, and acne.
Directions for use/Dosage:
- As directed by the physician
- For external use only
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Glocid Soap: PLT, OLT, AGT, MSD, SWP, MPC, PNT, BBS, TNH, GBL, DPP, SWA, NNH, HPC, RSS, DDR, RKS, SCH, STA, DLP, ADT, SRG, MAX, MOM, CLT, ZVP, BMJ, SHD, JMJ, BIO, OIP, IPL, ENP, INC, SVH, OHM, RUS, ...+more