Information about Gleeplex Tablet
GLEEPLEX TABLET contains Ascorbic Acid,Niacinamide,Vitamin E,Calcium Pantothenate,Thiamine, Riboflavin,Pyridoxine Hydrochloride,Vitamin A,Folic Acid (Vitamin B9),Vitamin B12,Biotin,Zinc Oxide,Copper Gluconate,Manganese Chloride,Chromium Chloride,Sodium Selenite.Vitamin C cannot be synthesized by humans; therefore, a dietary source is necessary. Vitamin C is also necessary for the incorporation of iron into ferritin. Vitamin C increases the phagocytic function of leucocytes; it possesses anti-inflammatory activity and it promotes wound healing.
· Helpful in Folate-deficient individuals.
· Prophylaxis of megaloblastic anemia in pregnancy
· Beneficial in Prophylaxis of neural tube defect in pregnancy.
· In Malabsorption syndromes.
· In the treatment of Scurvy
Use under medical supervision.
Articles related to Gleeplex TabletVIEW ALL