Information about Gencitrol K2 Tablet
Gencitrol K2 Tablet contains Calcitriol, Elemental calcium, Elemental magnesium, Elemental zinc, Vitamin K2-7 as main active ingredients.
Gencitrol K2 Tablet is used for acid indigestion, heartburn, sour stomach, upset stomach, calcium supplementation, zinc deficiencies and other conditions.
Key benefits/uses of Gencitrol K2 Tablet:
Role of active ingredients:
- Calcitriol: Calcitriol an active form of Vitamin D3, is important for absorption of calcium.
- Elemental Calcium: Used to treat low blood Calcium and conditions such as osteoporosis, osteomalacia, rickets, and
- Elemental Magnesium: Required for the proper functioning of nerves, muscles, and other parts of the body.
- Zinc: Needed for the proper growth and maintenance of the human body and also required for proper immune function, wound healing, blood clotting, and thyroid function. Zinc is important for maintaining vision.
- Vitamin K2-7: Helps the blood to clot normally in the body. It is used for prevention and treatment of bleeding due to deficiency of clotting factors.
Direction for use / Dosage:
As directed by the physician
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
Articles related to Gencitrol K2 TabletVIEW ALL
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Gencitrol K2 Tablet: PTI, DLP, HIP, HGI, DPL, DHR, OLT, MOM, JMJ, OIP, JIV, IAD, SVH, INC, ENP, NWP, SAF, MAX, HRV, RJH, GTK, OHM, RHW, AAR, AYU, 9T9, PVP, DPP, NDP, WLC, CLT, DYG, SJP, BDN, RPP, ST...+more