FreeStyle Libre Pro™ Sensor Flash Glucose Monitoring System
is an easy way to generate the dense glucose data needed for a complete glycaemic picture. What makes Flash Glucose Monitoring unique is the quick scan of the reader over the sensor to collect glucose data. The FreeStyle Libre Pro™ is a 14-day sensor-based glucose assessment tool that shows HCPs how their patients’ glucose levels vary throughout the day, revealing both hyperglycemia and hypoglycemia. This complete glycemic profile allows Health Care Professionals to make more informed treatment decisions for better outcomes.Uses:
The FreeStyle Libre Pro™ Sensor measures and stores your glucose data while worn on your body for up to 14 days.Product Specifications and Features:
- It has a small, discrete, water-resistant and fully disposable sensor
- It is virtually painless: The thin filament is <0.4 mm thick and is inserted 5 mm beneath the skin surface. Sensor needs to be applied on the back of the upper arm
- No ﬁnger-prick calibration is required
- Records glucose readings every 15 minutes and stores glucose readings for up to 14 days
Directions For Use:
- Provides up to 1340 glucose readings and the summarized report called ‘Ambulatory Glucose Profile’
Use as per requirement or as directed by the physician. Safety Information:
- Sensor pack is sterile unless opened or damaged. Store the sensor kit between 4°C and 25°C. Do not freeze.
- Intense exercise may cause the sensor to loosen due to sweat or movement of the sensor.
- If the sensor becomes loose, sensor readings may be unavailable or unreliable.
- Notify the security personnel when travelling through airport security.
- Some individuals may be sensitive to adhesive that keeps the sensor attached to skin. If the individual notices significant skin irritation around or under their sensor, they should remove the sensor & stop using FreeStyle Libre Pro™.
- Warning: The FreeStyle Libre Pro™ Flash Glucose Monitoring System contains small parts that may be dangerous if swallowed.
- Contraindication: The FreeStyle Libre Pro™ Flash Glucose Monitoring System must be removed prior to Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI).
- Note: Sensor is water-resistant in up to 1 meter of water. Do not immerse longer than 30 minutes.
- Reference: Data on file: Abbott Diabetes Care Inc.
- FreeStyle Libre Pro and related brand marks are trademarks in Abbott Diabetes Care Inc. in various jurisdictions.