Enterogermina Oral Suspension
is an oral probiotic which is useful in treating chronic diarrhoea. It is an anti-microbial agent that contains anti-diarrhoeic microorganisms, multiantibiotic-resistant Bacillus clausii 2 thousand million spores which help in treating intestinal bacterial flora disorders. It can also be used in breastfeeding infants to cure acute and chronic gastrointestinal disorders. It contains Bacillus Clausii, a friendly bacteria which help in restoring the balance in the digestive system. It is a probiotic that helps to maintain the right kind of flora-balance.Key Ingredients:
- Spores of polyantibiotic-resistant Bacillus Clausii (Strains- O/C, N/R, SIN and T)
- Helps in treating chronic diarrhoea
- Useful in treating infection in intestines
- Treats the imbalance of production and assimilation of vitamins
- Helps to strengthen the child's immunity and provides gentle gut care
- Provides relief from chronic gastrointestinal disorders
- Helps in treating bacterial flora disorders with anomalous production and assimilation of vitamins
Directions For Use
- Useful in conditions of anomalous production and assimilation of vitamins
- To open the bottle, unscrew and remove the top of the cap
- Take the contents as it is or dilute it with water or other drink (e.g. milk, tea, orangeade)
- Once open, the drug should be taken within a short time to avoid contaminating the suspension
- For Infants: 1-2mini bottles per day to be given at regular intervals
- For children: 1-2 mini bottles or 1-2 capsules a day to be taken at regular intervals
- For adults: 2-3 mini bottles or 2-3 capsules a day
- Dosage should be directed by the physician
- Read the label carefully before use
- Use under medical supervision
- Store at temperature below 30℃
1.Can I use Enterogermina for diarrhoea?
Yes, you can use Enterogermina for diarrhoea. During diarrhoea, the balance of the intestinal flora (healthy bacteria) gets disturbed. Enterogermina is very effective for the treatment of diarrhoea, as it is a probiotic which not only restores but also balances the intestinal flora (healthy bacteria).
2. When can I stop taking Enterogermina?
Do not stop taking Enterogermina until you are asked by your doctor to do so. Keep taking it for as long as your doctor has asked you to do so. You may need to take Enterogermina up to some suggested time for the right effect to come and it would be effective if used for the right indication in the dose and for the duration as advised by the doctor. Do not change the dose or stop taking the medicine without consulting your doctor.
3. Is Entererogermina a probiotic?
Yes, Enterogermina is a probiotic, which contains a bacteria, Bacillus clausii. It restores the intestinal bacteria balance in case of an intestinal disorder. Enterogermina is used in the prevention as well as management of diarrhoea.
4. What is Enterogermina?
Enterogermina is an oral suspension probiotic (Bacillus clausii). It restores the intestinal bacteria balance in case of an intestinal disorder. Enterogermina is used in the prevention and management of diarrhoea.
5. Is Enterogermina effective?
Yes, Enterogermina is effective if used for the right indication in the dose and for the duration as advised by the doctor. Do not change the dose or stop taking the medicine without consulting your doctor.
6. What are the side effects of Enterogermina?
There are no reported side effects of Enterogermina, discontinue its use if you experience any unwanted symptoms immediately after its usage. Enterogermina would be effective if used for the right indication in the dose and for the duration as advised by the doctor. Do not change the dose or stop taking the medicine without consulting your doctor.
7. What is the age group of people in which Enterogermina is used?
People across all age groups including kids, adults, elderly people, pregnant women, breastfeeding women, and even infants can use it safely.