Information about Energy Max Whey Protein Powder
Energy Max Whey Protein Powder contains L-Lactoglobulin, β-- Lactoglobulin, Serum Albumin, Immunoglobulin, Protease, Peptones, Minor Proteins, Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Sodium, Potassium, Zinc, Copper and Iron as main active ingredients.
Key benefits/uses of Energy Max Whey Protein Powder:
Role of active ingredient:
- L-Lactoglobulin, β—Lactoglobulin & Minor Proteins: Help to increase strength, gain muscle and lose significant amounts of body fat
- Serum Albumin: Nourishes tissues, transports hormones, vitamins, drugs, and substances like calcium throughout the body. It maintains osmotic pressure in the blood
- Immunoglobulin: Help the body to protect itself against infection from various diseases. It is used to treat primary immunodeficiency (PI), and to reduce the risk of infection in individuals with poorly functioning immune systems such as those with chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL)
- Protease and Peptones: They are useful for muscle strength and for repairing muscle tissues
- Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Sodium, and Potassium: They are important for the health of bones, and teeth.
- Zinc and Copper: Maintains hair and skin health
- Iron: Required for production of Haemoglobin and other components of blood and playa a vital role in reducing body fatigue
Directions for use:
- As directed by the physician
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children