Durex Extra Time Condom
is designed to provide greater sensitivity and a sleeker feel during sexual intercourse. The special lubricant helps it to last longer.Uses:
This product is designed to prevent pregnancy and provide protection against sexually transmitted diseases.Product Specifications and Features:
- Straight-walled, teat-ended, and smooth shape
- Contains climax-control lubricant, Benzocaine, that helps last longer
- Transparent and natural rubber latex condoms
- Provide the same level of protection as a regular condom
- Nominal Width: 53 +/- 2 mm
Directions for Use:
- Nominal Length: 180 mm (min.)
- Just before indulging in sexual intercourse, put the condom on the erect genital
- The roll should be on the outside
- The end of the condom must be squeezed before putting it on to release any air trapped inside
- While squeezing the end with one hand, one should put the condom on top of the genital and roll it with the other
- Once ejaculation is reached, and while the genital is still erect, hold the condom firmly and take it off carefully
- The lubricant on the condom can cause a rash, irritation, burning, or itching sensation. Do not get it into the eyes, and wash it off after use
- If any irritation is experienced, stop use immediately and consult a doctor
- Do not use if you or your partner has inflamed or broken skin
- Read the leaflet inside the pack carefully before use
- For single use only. Always use a fresh condom during intercourse
- Seek medical assistance as soon as possible, at least within 72 hrs, if the condom leaks/ bursts during use
- Do not use a condom after the expiry date (indicated on each pack)
- Store the condoms in a cool and dry place
- Protect from heat and direct sunlight
Always use a fresh condom during intercourse.Frequently Asked Questions:Why should I use condoms?
Condoms help prevent pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections (STIs). However, remember that no form of contraception is 100% effective against pregnancy, HIV, or STIs.Do condoms expire?
Durex condoms normally have a shelf life of 3 years. The expiration date can be found on the box and on each foil. Only use condoms that are within date.Do thin condoms break?
No. Thin condoms don’t compromise on safety. All Durex condoms are subjected to the same levels of rigorous testing.Can condoms be used with lubes?
Durex condoms are already lubricated, but extra lube can be added for a smoother experience. Most Durex lubricants are compatible with Durex condoms. Please see the product information.