Dr. Vaidya's Ayurvedic Health Home Combo Pack
is a combination of various ayurvedic packs Herbofit, HERBOdanty, Huff N Kuff Syrup, Huff N Kuff Lozenges, Kabaj Churna, Rumox and HERBOkold. It helps in the synergistic effect of the herbs that helps to prevent the progression of a sore throat to a cough and the other ayurvedic products offers instant relief from the pain and discomfort caused due to constipation. The rumox pain balm helps diminish all kinds of arthritic pains as well as the soreness caused by sprains.Key Ingredients:Key Benefits:
- Helps in regenerating tissues and builds up immunity
- Tones up musclesand slows down the ageing process
- It helps in improving digestion
- Acts as a mild abrasive and helps in teeth whitening
- Helps in the treatment of ulcers and sores
- It has anti-inflammatory properties that helps reduce pain and swelling due to gum infection
- Helps avert bad breath and is rich in potassium and calcium
Huff N Kuff Syrup
- Helps in fighting allergies that produce chronic cold
- Helps improves lung functions, clears the body’s channels and control nasal allergies
- Clears the upper respiratory tract by toning the respiratory system
- It has anti-inflammatory properties that help in reducing pain and swelling due to neuralgia and rheumatism
Huff N Kuff Lozenges
- Beneficial in congestion of lungs and other pulmonary diseases and also helps in expelling out phlegm from the body
- Helps in curing toothache, cough, nausea, sinusitis, flatulence, relieves stress, removes acne, treats wounds and provides relief from anxiety
- Known for its cleansing and anti-oxidant properties
- Provide strength and immunity to the body and provide relief from cough and helps restore the voice
- Helps restore the balance of Vata thus promising an improved quality of life
- Acts as a laxative and offers quick relief from constipation
- Prevents water from surrounding the tissues of the digestive system
- Helps in relieving chest and gastric pain and also aids in digestion and assists in weight management
- It has anti-inflammatory properties that helps reduce pain and swelling due to rheumatism or soreness of muscles or joints
- Helps reduce inflammation and works as an excellent decongestant remedy
- For upper respiratory infections and inflammatory infections like bronchitis
- Relieves the back pain and helps reduce the swelling around the affected areas
- Helps relieve cough & cold with throat irritation
- Helps in the treatment of nose bleeding, stomach ache and kidney stones, along with aiding weight control
- Effective in treating skin related ailments and also prevents dehydration in the body helping proper absorption of water
Directions For Use
- Beneficial in congestion of lungs and other pulmonary diseases
For ages 10 and above take one capsule daily after breakfast or with a glass of milk.
For best results, use daily while brushing, preferably twice a day with a minimum Course of 1 month. It can be used for the age group, 3 years and above.
Huff N Kuff Syrup
For adults it is recommended to take 2 teaspoon thrice a day. For children, 1 teaspoon thrice a day and for infants, ½ teaspoon thrice a day.
Huff N Kuff Lozenges
For ages above 10 take one pill each, 3-4 times a day. It is recommended to take daily till cough subsides. Use as directed by the physician.
For severe constipation take 2 teaspoons before going to bed, for general constipation take 1 teaspoons. Recommended for ages 10 and above with a minimum 1 month course.
Gently rub on the affected area once or twice daily, or as and when necessary.
For ages 15-70, 4g to be taken three times a day, preferably with honey or Dr.Vaidya’s Huff’N’Kuff and for children below 15 years and adults above 70 years of age, ½ measure (2g) to be taken thrice a day, preferably with honey or Dr.Vaidya’s Huff’N’Kuff with a minimum Course of 3 months.Safety information:
- Read the label carefully before use
- Use under medical supervision
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight
- Huff N Kuff Syrup is not recommended for Diabetic patients