Dr. Ortho Capsules
are ayurvedic formulations prepared by the herbal extracts. Broadly, the formulation contains eight herbs in varying quantities. The herbs being used in the preparation are featured with anti-inflammatory properties and provides relief to the pains in back, knee and joints. The extract in the formulation significantly regulates the metabolism (which maybe amongst the reasons for the pain) and thereby do not allow the toxins to accumulate.Key Ingredients:
- Boswellia Serrata (Kunduru)
- Commiphora mukul (Guggul Shuddh)
- Pluchea Lanceolata (Rasna)
- Trigonella foenumgraecum (Methi)
- Zingiber Officinale (Sunth)
- Purified Asphaltam (Shilajit Shudh)
- Strychnos nux-vomica (Vishamushti)
- Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha)
Directions For Use:
- Boswellia Serrata (Kunduru): It is also known as khunduru and has anti-inflammatory activities, wound healing and antimicrobial activity.
- Commiphora mukul (Guggul Shuddh): This herb has been widely accepted to get relief from various pains.
- Pluchea Lanceolata (Rasna): This herb pacifies the Vatta and helps in relieving from various pains.
- Trigonella foenumgraecum (Methi): It is known as Fenugreek and is a rich source of various nutritional and medicinally important molecules. Methi has very good capabilities in binding with the toxin substances present in the colon and their removal from the body.
- Zingiber Officinale (Sunth): This herb has remarkable properties in relieving from various body pains such as knee pain, joint pain, back pain.
- Withania somnifera: It is popularly known as Ashwagandha. It has a remarkable and effective role in anti-inflammatory activities.
- Purified Asphaltam (Shilajit Shudh): has anti-inflammatory activities and improves the overall functioning of the body. Shilajit benefits in aches and pains.
- Strychnos nux-vomica (Vishamushti): This herb is useful in improving digestion and removal of toxic substances. It also strengthens the nervous system and muscular coordination, thereby helps in strengthening of muscles, joints and bones.
Use as directed by the physician.Safety Information:
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight