Information about Digene Tablet Mint
Digene Tablet contains Dried Aluminium Hydroxide, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate Hydrate, Magnesium Hydroxide, Simethicone as active ingredients. It is used to relieve the body from gastric acidity, bloating and irritable bowel movement.
Key benefits/uses of Digene Tablet:
Role of active ingredients:
Aluminium hydroxide and Magnesium Aluminium Silicate Hydrate:
- Used to treat symptoms of increased stomach acid, such as heartburn, upset stomach, sour stomach, or acid indigestion.
- Acts as an antacid to relieve indigestion, sour stomach, and heartburn.
- Allows easier passage of gas.
- Used to relieve painful pressure caused by excess gas in the stomach and intestines.
Directions for use/Dosage:
For adult: Chew or suck 2-4 tablets as required after meal and at bedtime or as directed by the physician
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Digene Tablet Mint: ATP, RHL, AMR, RSA, IPL, EMB, DPP, SAF, ADT, 9T9, SHP, SHD, OWP, MOM, LHA, GPP, SWA, HAT, RPP, HRV, HMP, OIP, GPT, DPL, NNH, OLT, EQN, ENP, RHW, USF, SWP, AVN, AAY, JVO, DHR, SAT...+more