Digene Acidity & Gas Relief Gel
can help provide quick relief from acidity and gas and other gas troubles like bloating and belching. The gel is formulated with Acidity Neutralising Capacity (ANC) to give quick and effective relief from acidity. It helps minimise the symptoms of acidity such as abdominal pain and stomach discomfort. It works by neutralising stomach acid. The gel has antacids like magnesium hydroxide as one of its active ingredients. It dissolves quickly in the stomach and provides quick action. It interacts with the stomach acid to produce magnesium chloride, which is absorbed by the body. Aluminium hydroxide inhibits the activity of the enzyme pepsin and alleviates heartburn.Key Ingredients:
- Magnesium Hydroxide I.P. (added as paste)
- Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose
- Dried Aluminium Hydroxide Gel I.P. (added as paste)
- Magnesium Hydroxide reduces stomach acid and protects the stomach from excess acid for long-lasting relief
- Aluminium Hydroxide neutralises excess stomach acid and protects the lining of the stomach from irritation
- Simethicone relieves symptoms of extra gas such as belching, bloating, and feeling of discomfort in the stomach
Good to know:
- Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose helps reduce overall acid levels in the stomach
Sugar-freeConcerns It Can Help With:
- Adults: 2 teaspoonfuls (10 ml) after meals or at bedtime, or as directed by the healthcare professional
- Children: Use as directed by the healthcare professional
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store at a temperature not exceeding 30C
Frequently Asked Questions:Q. What is Digene?
- Keep out of reach of children
Digene provides effective and long-lasting relief from acidity and gas. It contains magnesium hydroxide, aluminium hydroxide gel, simethicone, and sodium carboxymethylcellulose. This scientifically developed combination works as a High ANC (Acid Neutralising Capacity) product helping in reducing acidity.Q. When should I take Digene?
Digene is an antacid that is known to provide effective relief from acidity and its symptoms such as heartburn, stomach discomfort, and abdominal pain. So if you are suffering from acidity or any of the symptoms such as gas or stomach discomfort due to acidity, you can take this medicine.Q. Can I take a Digene tablet for indigestion or gas?
Yes, it is an antacid that can be used for reducing indigestion caused by too much gas. It also helps in providing effective and long-lasting relief from extra gas, bloating, belching, and feeling of discomfort in the stomach or gut.Q. Can I take Digene if I am pregnant?
It is wise to consult your gynaecologist before taking this medicine for dealing with acidity and gas trouble during pregnancy. The same rule applies to breastfeeding women. Q. How to prevent acidity?
Avoid excess intake of oily, spicy, and salty foods, and carbonated drinks. Eat small, frequent meals, and opt for a low-carbohydrate and high-fibre diet. Say no to alcohol and limit your intake of coffee as well. Avoid eating late at night and always chew your food properly. Do not exercise or sleep immediately after meals. Keep a tab on your weight and drink loads of water. Try home remedies such as ginger, cold milk, mint, etc to get rid of acidity. Opt for over-the-counter (OTC) antacids to fight acid reflux.