Information about Dettol SiTi Shield Protect Plus N95 Anti Pollution Smart Mask M Pack of 2
Dettol SiTi Shield Protect Plus N95 Anti Pollution Smart Mask
Salient features of Dettol SiTi Shield Protect Plus N95 Anti Pollution Smart Mask:
- Filters out airborne particles, harmful pollutants and bacteria which protects from exposure and harmful impacts of air pollution
- An effective measure against the inhalation of harmful pollutant particles as small as PM 2.5 providing 98% protection
Frequently Asked Questions
Q . What is a N95 respirator?
N95 is a disposable particulate respirator that is designed to help provide reliable respiratory protection of at least 95 % filtration efficiency against certain non-oil base particles.
Q. Do N95 respirator provide protection against infection?
Yes, NIOSH (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health) approved N95 respirator can help reduce inhalation exposures to certain airborne biological particles (examples: mold, Bacillus anthracis, Mycobacterium tuberculosis), but cannot eliminate the risk of contracting an infection, illness, or disease.
Q. Is Dettol SiTi N95 respirator available in different sizes?
Yes, the respirator is available in small, medium and large sizes.
Q. What precautions one should take before wearing N95 respirator?
- Maintain the hygiene of the face and hands.
- Personal health conditions should be kept in mind (mentioned in Question below)
- Check and make sure that the respirator is intact and not damaged, check the expiry date and if the mask is packed properly.
- Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging.
Q. Is everyone suitable to wear the N95 respirator?
An individual with the following conditions have to consult medical advice before wearing it:
- Suffering from the disease of the respiratory system, asthma or emphysema, etc.
- In case discomfort occurs after wearing a respirator, e.g. breathing, difficulties, dizziness etc.
Q. How and where can we check the availability of N95 respirator?
N95 Respirator can be ordered and purchased from online pharmacies, various hardware stores & pharmacies, and supermarkets.
Q. Is there any circumstance in which the use of N95 respirator should be avoided?
Yes, in case of the atmosphere containing less than 19.5% oxygen.
Q. Can N95 respirator be used by the children as well?
Yes, it can be used by children also.
Q. What guidelines should be followed in storing the N95 respirator?
- Avoid its storage in hot and humid place.
- The place and containers for storage should be neat and clean.
- Note down the purchase date and keep the receipt.
Q. How to “dispose of” the used N95 respirators?
Avoid direct contact with the used respirators. Put them in a
plastic bag carefully wrap-up and dispose of in a covered refuse container.
Q. Is there any fixed duration of time to wear the respirator?
No, it depends on different environmental situations. However, if breathing difficulty or any distress occurs, the wearer should immediately leave the hazardous area (such as the ward or the place with polluted air) and then take the respirator off.
Q. When should a new respirator be changed?
Respirators need to be changed in one of the following situations:
-If the respirator is contaminated by the body fluid as blood or spittle.
-Or if the respirator is damaged.
Articles related to Dettol SiTi Shield Protect Plus N95 Anti Pollution Smart Mask M Pack of 2VIEW ALL
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Dettol SiTi Shield Protect Plus N95 Anti Pollution Smart Mask M Pack of 2: BNA, SBA, HSP, AHP, PLT, RSA, PEN, BHS, HBV, RRP, EQN, BAP, SSS, RHL, ATP, RPP, USF, HLT, RDR, NEO, MRS, MDH, SCP, PPR, OBS...+more