Dabur Honitus Herbal Cough Remedy
provides effective relief from cough. It is an ayurvedic remedy enriched with tulsi, mulethi, banapsha and other potent ingredients. It is clinically proven and provides fast relief against acute cough and throat irritation.Key Ingredients:
Tulsi, Mulethi, Banaphsa, Kantkari, Talispatra, Sunthi, Pippali, Vasaka, Shati, Pudina satva, Shudha MadhuIndications:
- Effectively controls cough
- Relieves throat irritation
- Honey helps relieve cough and throat irritation
- Tulsi has anti-tussive properties that help in relieving cough and cold symptoms
- Mulethi acts as a sore throat reliever
- Sunthi and banapsha have expectorant properties that help in the expulsion of phlegm, thus allowing you to recover faster
- Children: 1 teaspoon 3-4 times a day
- Adults: 2 teaspoons 3-4 times a day
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight
Frequently Asked Questions:Q. Is honey good for cough?
- Keep out of reach of children
Compared to medicines, honey is more effective in treating dry cough. The thick, sticky, and anti-bacterial nature of honey helps coat mucus membranes at the back of the throat and reduce irritation triggers a dry cough. With antimicrobial and antibacterial properties, honey also eases sore throat pain. Taking a teaspoonful of honey before bed at night can reduce the severity of cough symptoms.Q. Is Honitus good for a cold?
This syrup is known to provide effective relief from sore throat, cough and cold. It is a blend of age-old traditional cough formula which combines various herbs with honey. It is a good anti-allergic expectorant that relieves congestion.Q. What are cough expectorants?
Expectorants are drugs that enhance the expulsion of mucus by air passages of the lungs. They work by thinning the mucus, making it easier to cough.Q. Is honey good for a sore throat?
Honey is one of the best remedies for sore throat due to its natural antibacterial properties. This property allows honey to act as a wound healer, offering immediate relief from pain while reducing inflammation.