Information about Cognium Tablet
Cognium Tablet is an Ayurvedic tablet and it contains Shankhapushpi, Brahmi, Arjuna Jyotishmati, Ashwagandha, Jalabrahmi, Mukta Pisti, Abhrak Bhasma, Jatiphala, and Vacha as active ingredients
- Helps to improve memory, concentration, and attention
- Acts as an antioxidant and slows down the process of degeneration of neurons
Key benefits/uses of Cognium Tablet
- Shankhapushpi protects against oxidative stress to the nervous system.
- Brahmi and Arjuna enhances circulation to the CNS
- Jyotishmati improves cognition
- Ashwagandha strengthens neuronal networks
- Jalabrahmi controls anxiety and reduces stress- induced forgetfulness
- Abhrak Bhasma is used in the Ayurvedic treatment of asthma, urinary disorders, skin diseases
- Tagara is used in the treatment of wounds, arthritis, cough, asthma, general debility, skin diseases, fever and cases of an animal bite.
- Cognium Tablet increases circulation to the nervous system and provides protection by acting as adaptogen against stress
Direction for use/Dosage:
- 1 tablet twice a day or as directed by a physician
- Loss of memory, Attention deficiency, Hyperactivity disorder, Concentration impairment, mental fatigue due to stress, Language and learning disability, Patients recovering from ischemic stroke/major mental illness.
- Store in a cool, dry & dark place
- Protect from direct Sunlight
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
Articles related to Cognium TabletVIEW ALL
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Cognium Tablet: VRS, OHM, PEN, EQN, HNP, DHR, DPL, MAK, ZEL, GPT, HZF, ZVP, MDO, P2P, DVH, RKS, CLT, SCH, KMC, BTM, RWP, INC, RPP, NSL, DGN, SGH, SAF, PMA, MSD, SHD, BMJ, RHW, KHH, SHC, MDH, SDM, KH...+more