Information about Carex Lubricating Jelly
Carex Lubricating Jelly gives comfort from vaginal dryness which helps in improving intimacy. It contains glycerine, propylene glycol, hydroxyethyl cellulose, Polysorbate 20, sodium benzoate, EDTA, lactic acid, and de-ionized water for undisturbed sexual activity. It follows international harmonized standards which complies that it is safe to use it with condoms. It is not a contraceptive and does not contain any spermicide.
It is a water-based lubricant which is safe to use with condoms.
• It is greaseless, transparent, water soluble and non-irritating.
• It makes the skin soft supple and slippery.
• It is safe to use with condoms and abides by the international harmonized standards.
• It gives immense personal pleasure during masturbation.
• It is safe and compatible with most sex toys.
• Its effect on the applied area stays for a longer period.
Directions For Use:
Apply to skin and make sure you do a sensitivity test, then apply a small portion on your skin to make sure it is skin safe. Using your fingers, apply the lubricant in and around the vagina. It can be applied directly on the head of the penis or can be applied before and during intercourse, whenever necessary.
• For optimal results, it should be placed in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
• Read the instructions carefully before use.
• If experience any irritation, discontinue it and consult a doctor.
• Keep out of reach of children.
Articles related to Carex Lubricating JellyVIEW ALL