Brufen Power Metered Pain Relief Spray
is a metered pain relief spray with double strength* of Diclofenac for powerful pain relief and a precision nozzle with 1 shot technology that allows only a limited amount of product to be released thus ensuring low wastage. Provides effective relief from back pain, joint pain, muscle pain, shoulder and neck pain.Available in value for money packs - 40g (800 sprays) and 20g (400 sprays).
- Diclofenac diethylamine I.P - 2.32%w/v Equivalent to Diclofenac sodium I.P. 2% w/v
- Methyl salicylate I.P 10% w/v
- Diclofenac Diethylamine I.P 2.32% provides powerful pain relief
- Methyl Salicylate I.P 10% helps to relieve discomfort and pain by its counter-irritant action
- Menthol I.P 5% helps to relieve pain by its cooling effect
- Provides powerful pain relief with double strength* of Diclofenac
- It has a metered spray to ensure low wastage+
- Provides targeted pain relief with its precision nozzle with 1 shot technology
Directions For Use:
- Provides effective relief from backache, joint pain, muscle, shoulder, neck pain and total ortho care
- Shake well before use. Press nozzle only once for spray, keeping the nozzle 5 to 10cm away from the affected area
- Do not spray on open wounds. Use up to 3 times a day
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store at room temperature away from direct heat
- Do not expose to temperature exceeding 50 C
- Keep out of reach of children
- Diclofenac as a molecule is a schedule H but since this is a topical/external use product it does not require a Schedule H warning
*Than the existing prevalent 1% Diclofenac sprays available in the Indian market
+N Pawar & H Chaudhary. Non-Pressurized Topical Spray of Diclofenac Diethylamine. International Journal of Advances in Pharmaceutics 4(4) 2015
Brufen Power Spray PI. Abbott India Limited.
Data on File. Abbott India Limited.
Pawar N, et al. International Journal of Advances in Pharmaceutics. 2015;4(4):40-48.
Yano T, et al. J Pharmacobiodyn.1991;14(12):663-9.