Bjain Antipyrinum Dilution
is a concentrated solution for phenazone, a derivative of coal tar. It targets the vaso-motor centres of the body and is responsible for dilation of capillaries of skin. It is prescribed by healthcare professionals to cure dysmenia, German measles, excessive perspiration, redness of skin and severe headaches. It is also indicated for pain and swelling in throat, watery nose and toothaches. Key Ingredients: Key Benefits:
- This coal tar derivative is beneficial in treating anxiety, hallucinations, loss of consciousness and fear.
- It can cure swelling of gums, mouth and lips.
- The dilution can successfully deal with the oppression of the chest and eases the breathing difficulty in an individual.
- Calms the redness of skin and relieves the skin from intense itching.
- It can also be prescribed for a red and swollen face.
Directions for use:
- Helpful in dealing with sore throat problems.
- Dosage: 3-5 drops twice a day.
- As prescribed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before consumption.
- Do not exceed the prescribed limit.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- Keep it in a cool and dark place.