Basic Ayurveda Aravindasava
is a classical ayurvedic categorized under Asava Category used as digestive tonic for infants and children. It improves appetite and increases and mental strength. It promotes optimum growth and development of the child. In ayurveda, it is also recommended in the treatment of all types of health conditions or related to the children. According to ayurveda, Arvindasava is a balanced preparation, which can be given as supplement in any type of to children regardless the dominance of the Dosha (humor). It mainly pacifies Vata and also works to balance Pitta and Kapha.Key Ingredients:
- Kamal (Nelumbium speciosum)
- Gambhari (Gmelina arborea)
- Neel Kamal (Nymphaea stellata)
- Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia)
- Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi)
- Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula)
- Bibhitaka (Terminalia belerica)
- Amalaki (Emblica officinalis)
- Arjuna Chaal (Terminalia arjuna)
- classical ayurvedic categorized under Asava Category used as digestive tonic for infants and children.
- It improves appetite and increases and mental strength.
Directions for use:
- It promotes optimum growth and development of the child.
- For Milk Feeding Baby- Number of Drop According to their Age and For Pre Schooler Child -2-6 ml with water twice in a day. 5 Drops to 1 teaspoon full with water twice a day or as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep it out of reach of the children
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight
- Use under medical supervision