Baidyanath Bolbaddha Ras
is a proprietary ayurvedic medicine which is used to cure excessive bleeding. This ras has haemostatic and astringent properties and is beneficial in the treatment of liver diseases, diabetes, abscess, hematurea and menorrhagia.Key Ingredients:Key Benefits:
- GuduchiSatva is a herbal powder, used in Ayurvedic treatment of burning sensation of feet, bleeding diseases etc.
- Gandhaka is used to treat chronic fever, skin diseases, diarrhoea, urinary tract disorders, pruritis, malabsorption syndrome, bleeding disorders, oligospermia etc.
- Bola or Myrrh is a versatile gum resin
- Orally administered to treat leucorrhea, heavy periods
Directions For Use:
- Used locally to treat boils, abscess, applied locally to treat gum disorders, sore throat etc.
1–2 teaspoons once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by physicianSafety Information:
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Keep away from direct heat and sunlight
- Do not exceed the daily recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of the children
- Use under medical supervision