Information about Avene Ystheal Anti-Wrinkle Cream
The AveneYstheAL Anti-wrinkle cream contains retinaldehyde as an active ingredient along with GGO, Pre-tocopheryl, and Avène Thermal Spring Water It is a cream with clinical anti-wrinkle efficacy proven under dermatological control.
Key benefits of AveneYstheal Anti-Wrinkle Cream
- Retinaldehyde– It preserves the skin's youthfulness
- G.G.O.- potentiates the efficacy of Retinaldehyde for reinforced anti-wrinkle action and protects the skin's elastins, restoring tone and fullness to the skin
- Pre-tocopheryl- a powerful anti-oxidizing agent, forms a protective shield against the harmful effects of free radicals
- Avène Thermal Spring Water- acts as a soothing and anti-irritating, comforts your skin instantly
- AveneYstheal Anti-Wrinkle Cream boosts cellular activity in the skin
- Smoothes the wrinkles
- Makes the skin plumped
- Provide the radiance to the and the complexion
- Apply AveneYstheal Anti-Wrinkle Cream in the evening to the face and neck.
- Carefully cleanse your face and neck and remove all make-up before applying.
- To apply the cream evenly, put a small amount onto the tips of your fingers, then spread the cream on your cheeks, forehead, and neck using the entire surface of your fingers.
- Smooth the cream on your face from the center moving outwards, and on your neck from the bottom to the top.
- Wrinkles, Dull skin
- Store in a cool‚ dry and dark place
- Protect from the direct sunlight
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
Articles related to Avene Ystheal Anti-Wrinkle CreamVIEW ALL
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Avene Ystheal Anti-Wrinkle Cream: MPC, SDM, BHM, IMC, RPP, TRP, PTP, NDP, CRN, PRL, 9MM, IPL, SRG, BIO, AVS, OBS, QTM, BHA, BDI, NTB, LMS, DHR, HAT, BBN, SVH, SSI, XMX, STS, ENP, BNA, NVY, RGH, RKS,...+more