Information about Acnonac Capsule
Acnonac capsule contains N- Acetyl L- Cysteine, Myo Inositol, Alpha Lipoic acid, Chromium Polynicotinate, Zinc Gluconate and Biotin as an active ingredient.
- Nutritional supplement and acts as an antioxidant.
- Removes harmful radicals from the body.
Key benefits/uses of Acnonac Capsule
- N- Acetyl L- cysteine is an antioxidant and plays an important role in preventing Cancer
- Myo Inositol, a vitamin like substance, balances certain chemicals in the body to possibly help with conditions such as panic disorder, depression, obsessive- compulsive disorder, and polycystic ovary syndrome.
- Alpha- lipoic acid (ALA) prevents certain kinds of cell damage in the body. It also restores vitamin levels of vitamin E and vitamin C and improves the function and conduction of neurons in diabetes
- Chromium Polynicotinate is formed when chromium combines with Niacin
- Zinc Gluconate is used to treat and to prevent zinc deficiency
- Biotin improves hair health and maintains proper function of the nervous system
- As directed by the physician
- Nutritional Deficiencies
- Store in a cool, dry & dark place
- Protect from direct Sunlight
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Acnonac Capsule: BDN, LCC, MDH, QLF, CHP, MMS, HMP, SJP, UMP, SWP, TNH, SHC, PLT, SCH, GTC, MDO, PWN, INC, AGT, DHR, HSP, RWP, GNC, BSN, AMR, DPL, GHR, AAR, BBS, PTI, DYG, NTB, OIP, EQN, DAO, STA, N...+more