Information about Ace-Proxyvon Gel
Ace Proxyvon Gel contains Diclofenac, Benzyl Alcohol, Capsaicin, Methyl salicylate, Linseed oil, and Menthol as an active ingredient.
- The gel is analgesic and is used as a fast pain reliever.
- Used for the knee, back, shoulder and neck pain
Key benefits/uses of Ace Proxyvon Gel
- Diclofenac is an NSAID. It decreases the hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body
- Menthol and Methyl salicylate is a counter- irritant. It works by causing the skin to feel cool and then warm.
- Linseed oil decreases inflammation and attenuates pain
- Capsaicin lowers the chemicals that cause pain
- Acts as antispasmodic, anesthetic, sedative, nerve pacifier, and anti- inflammatory
Direction for use/Dosage:
- As directed by the physician
- Backaches, Muscular Sprains, Joint pains, Knee pain, injuries, General Body ache
- Store in a cool, dry & dark place
- Protect from direct Sunlight
- Only for Topical Application
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Use under medical Supervision
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Ace-Proxyvon Gel: ATP, GTK, DPL, LHA, JJE, SGH, CLT, RHL, DFP, OWP, RDR, SAF, GTC, AYM, GNC, EPS, RJH, SDM, TSS, ABP, SLN, HBV, MAM, NNP, GHR, NNH, PNT, NAS, WSI, AAY, PRN, OLT, VJS, ADT, DGN, SCH, ...+more