Information about Accu-Chek Softclix Lancing Device with 50 Active Strips & 25 Lancets
Accu-Chek Softclix Lancing Device with 50 Active Strips & 25 Lancets
1) Accu-Chek Softclix Lancing Device uses Accu-Chek Softclix Lancets to obtain a drop of blood from the fingertip. The penetration depth can be selected to match any type of skin.
Salient features of Accu-Chek Softclix Lancing Device:
- Personalized comfort: The lancing device's Comfort Dial offers 11 customize depth settings for different skin types.
- Precise lancet movement: Unique technology minimizes painful side-to-side motion.
- Precisely manufactured lancets: Uses 28-gauge lancets to ensure smoother entry.
- Less Painful: Uses the technology, which has been proven least painful.
- Personalized use: Intended for use by a single person and is not suitable for testing different persons with the same device as this may lead to infections.
2) Accu-Chek Softclix Lancets is a small medical implement used for capillary blood sampling. A blood lancet is similar to a small scalpel but with a double-edged blade or needle. Lancets are used to make punctures, such as a finger stick, to obtain small blood specimens. Blood lancets are generally disposable. Lancets are also used to prick the skin in skin testing for allergies.
Salient features of Accu-Chek Softclix Lancets:
- Easy to use, small, lightweight and silicon coated needle
- Sterilized with gamma radiation
- Special 3 sided optimally cut lancet
- Unique design for more comfort
- Perfect to use with the Softclix lancing device
3) Salient features of Accu-Chek Active Strips:
- Handy top dosing
- Easy to handle and flexible
- For the determination of blood glucose and shows results in five seconds
- For use with Accu-Chek Active Meter
- Very small sample required and suitable for self-testing