Accu-Chek Softclix Lancing Device with 50 Active Strips & 25 Lancets
is a small medical implement used for capillary blood sampling. It helps in measuring blood glucose levels in a hassle free manner. A blood lancet is similar to a small scalpel but with a double-edged blade or needle. Lancets are used to make punctures, such as a finger stick, to obtain small blood specimens. Blood lancets are generally disposable. Lancets are also used to prick the skin in skin testing for allergies.
Accu-Chek Softclix Lancets to obtain a drop of blood from the fingertip. The penetration depth can be selected to match any type of skin. Product Specifications and Features:
- Fast & safe lancing for convenient use: The Accu-Chek Softclix lancing device is built for making the lancing process easy. Its rotatable cap offers 11 fixed depth settings for different skin types
- Virtually pain-free: Accu-Chek Softclix technology minimizes any painful side-to-side motion of the lancet, which makes the lancing device virtually pain-free to use
- Ensures precise entry: The precision-guided technology minimizes painful side to side motion. it’s thin-gauge, bevel-cut lancets helps to ensure précised and smoother entry
- Penetration Depth & Range: It has 11 fixed-depth options and is set with the rotatable cap and a penetration range of 0.8 to 2.3 mm
- Coating & Diameter: It has Silicon coating and a 0.4 mm diameter.
Directions For Use:
Use as directed on the manual
- Read the manual carefully
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Keep away from the reach of children