Information about 3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscope, Hunter Green Tube, 27 inch, 5624
Littmann Classic III : Hunter green 5624
- The 3M™ Littmann® Classic III™ Stethoscope offers high acoustic sensitivity for exceptional performance. It features dual tunable diaphragms, updated design that is easier to clean and maintain
The 3M™ Littmann® Classic III™ Stethoscope is the latest version of the stethoscope that helps millions of medical professionals achieve their best.
- The Classic III stethoscope offers high acoustic sensitivity for exceptional performance, plus a versatile two-sided chestpiece with tunable diaphragms.
- The Classic III stethoscope is used by students and medical professionals alike to identify, listen to, and study heart, lung, and other body sounds for physical assessment, patient monitoring, and diagnosis.
- Tunable diaphragm technology—a 3M invention—lets clinicians hear different frequency sounds by simply adjusting the pressure on the chestpiece. Hold the chestpiece with light pressure to hear low frequency sounds; press a little more to hear higher frequency sounds. This time-saving feature allows the healthcare provider to focus on the patient, while the non-chill diaphragm provides patient comfort.
- Headset tension is easily adjusted for head size and comfort by squeezing together or pulling apart the eartubes. Snap-tight, soft-sealing eartips conform to individual ears for an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit. Eartips snap firmly onto the ends of the eartubes and, for safety, require a significant effort to remove.
- Resilient next-generation tubing retains its shape and flexibility even after folding tightly into a pocket. It provides longer stethoscope life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol, and is less likely to pick up stains.
- Next-generation tubing is not made with natural rubber latex, a benefit to sensitive medical professionals and their patients. And, to play its part in the protection of human health and the environment, the next-generation tubing does not contain phthalate plasticizers.
- High acoustic sensitivity for performing general physical assessments
- Tunable diaphragms on both the adult and pediatric sides of the chestpiece
- New single-piece diaphragm that’s easy to attach and easy to clean because the surface is smooth without crevices
- Pediatric side of the chestpiece converts to a traditional open bell by replacing the single-piece diaphragm with a non-chill rim.
- Next-generation tubing with improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol for longer tubing life. Less likely to pick up stains
- No natural rubber latex or phthalate plasticizers are used in the tubing or any other component—to help protect human health and the environment
- Available in multiple tubing colors and chestpiece finishes
Products similar to 3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscope, Hunter Green Tube, 27 inch, 5624