NABL, CAP, ISO
Overview of Differential leucocyte Count
The sample type collected for Differential leucocyte Count is: Blood
Preparation for Differential leucocyte Count
- No special preparation required
Why Get Tested for Differential leucocyte Count?
- As a part of complete blood count (CBC) or routine health examination
- If you have signs or symptoms of infection or inflammation like fever, chills, body aches, headaches
What Results of Differential leucocyte Count mean?
- High neutrophil count (neutrophilia) can be seen in acute bacterial infections, inflammation, burns while lower values (neutropenia) may be seen in aplastic anemia, autoimmune disorders, drug reactions or chemotherapy
- High lymphocyte count (lymphocytosis) may be seen in acute viral infections, tuberculosis, lymphocytic leukemia while lower values (lymphopenia) may be seen in bone marrow damage, aplastic anemia, autoimmune disorders
- High monocyte count (monocytosis) may be seen in chronic infections like tuberculosis, bacterial endocarditis, collagen vascular disorders, inflammatory bowel diseases while lower values may be seen in bone marrow damage
- High eosinophil count (eosinophilia) can be seen in asthma, allergies, drug reactions, parasitic infections, while lower levels are rare and medically insignificant
- High basophil count (basophilia) may be seen in chronic myeloid leukemia (CML) while lower levels are medically insignificant
Tests Included in Differential leucocyte Count(6 tests)
- Differential Eosinophil Count
- Differential Neutrophil Count
- Differential Monocyte Count
- Differential Granulocyte Count
- Differential Lymphocyte Count
We focus on providing patients quality diagnostic healthcare services in India. Through our network, we offer patients convenient locations for their diagnostic healthcare services and efficient service. With over 3368 diagnostic and related healthcare tests and services offered, we believe we are capable of performing substantially all of the diagnostic healthcare tests and services currently prescribed by physicians in India. Our key competitive strengths are: Business model focused on the patient as a customer and an established consumer healthcare brand associated with quality services, in a market where patients generally choose their diagnostic healthcare service provider. Well-positioned to leverage upon one of the fastest-growing segments of the Indian healthcare industry. A network whose growth yields greater economies of scale, combined with a hub and spoke model that is scalable for further growth. Centralized information technology platform that fully integrates our network and is scalable. Attractive financial performance, financial profile and return on invested capital. Experienced leadership team with strong industry expertise and successful track record. Some of our laboratories have achieved International Organization for Standardization, or ISO, certification for their quality systems. Our National Reference Laboratory has obtained ISO 9001:2008 certification (for the performance of routine and advanced diagnostic pathology testing services, including clinical trials), ISO 15189:2007 (for quality management in medical laboratories), ISO 15189:2012 certification (in the field of medical testing) and ISO 27001:2013 certification (for establishing an effective information management system that maintains and processes information security at our data center).