ISO, NABL, NABH
What is MRI Spine Sacrum and Coccyx (Plain) ?
MRI Spine Sacrum and Coccyx is used to visualise the sacrum (a triangular bone at the end of the spine), coccyx (known as tailbone, located just above the anus) and the surrounding soft tissues like muscles. The images captured during the MRI scan can be stored on an electronic device which is further printed on a film. The MRI scan is a radiationless test which uses strong magnetic and radio waves to create a detailed and clear 3D multiple images. The whole MRI scan procedure takes about 40-60 minutes.
Preparation for MRI Spine Sacrum and Coccyx (Plain)
- At the time of the MRI you might be asked to remove any metallic coins, jewelry, metal wrist watches, metallic keys, dentures or hearing aids as the MRI uses strong magnetic fields
- Tell your radiologist if you have metallic implants like pacemaker, cochlear implants, aneurysm clips, neuro-stimulator, surgical staples/clips or drug implants
- Pregnant women should inform their doctor about their pregnancy before going for MRI
Why Get Tested for MRI Spine Sacrum and Coccyx (Plain) ?
- To find the cause of lower back pain or coccydynia (pain in the coccyx) that lasts for a long time
- To look for any injury or fracture of the sacrum or tailbone
- To diagnose any suspected abnormal growths (tumors like sacrococcygeal chordoma), birth defects, infections, inflammation or degenerative diseases of the sacrococcygeal junction
Noble Hospital Pvt. Ltd.
We are successfully completing 8 years since inception of the hospital and are the first hospital in South East Pune to get NABH accreditation. In order to extend the multi-specialty comprehensive services to a greater community; we are coming up with a separate Noble Hospital Annex wing. This new wing will be having a 50 bedded dedicated Oncology Ward, 10 bedded ultra modern Burn ICU with HEPA filters and laminar flow supported by a 10 bedded Intensive Care Unit and additional 4 Operation Theatres.Most of the major hospitals in Pune City have not accepted the Rajeev Gandhi Jeevandayee Arogya Yojana Scheme launched by the State Government of Maharashtra. Considering our social responsibility towards the society we have accepted the scheme and decided to provide services like Neuro and Spine Surgery, Cardiac and Cardio Thoracic Surgery, Onco-surgery and Chemotherapy to the community at affordable costs. With the intention of providing high quality services at minimal costs, most of the other healthcare services will also be available to the needy patients at affordable costs.\r\nTo provide best quality treatment for Burns patient from Pune, Ahmednagar, Satara, Solapur, Khandesh and Marathwada and assist in their speedy recovery we have come up with the first Burns ICU in Pune City at Noble Hospital Annex wing. This new wing will also host a dedicated ICU for cancer patients which will be the first of its kind in Pune.