ISO, NABL, NABH
What is MRI Brain?
An MRI brain creates a picture of the brain bones (cranium), veins/arteries (grey/white matter), cranial nerves and surrounding soft tissues. The images captured during the MRI scan can be stored on an electronic device which is further printed on a film. The MRI scan is radiationless test which uses strong magnetic and radio waves to create detailed and clear 3D multiple images. The whole MRI scan procedure takes about 40-60 minutes.
Preparation for MRI Brain
- At the time of the MRI you might be asked to remove any metallic coins, jewelry, metal wrist watches, metallic keys, dentures or hearing aids as the MRI uses strong magnetic fields
- Tell your radiologist if you have metallic implants like pacemaker, cochlear implants, aneurysm clips, neuro-stimulator, surgical staples/clips or drug implants
- Pregnant women should inform their doctor about their pregnancy before going for MRI
Why Get Tested for MRI Brain?
- To find out the damaged area of the soft tissues (e.g. ligaments, cartilages, tendons, muscles) of the brain.
- To diagnose of the traumatic brain injury (TBI) and joint dislocation.
- To detect presence of the stroke, aneurysm (bulge in the brain blood vessels), brain tumor and brain haemorrhage.
- To find out the brain diseases like seizures, chronic headaches and acoustic neuroma (vestibular) and multiple sclerosis (chronic nerve cell damage) condition.
Noble Hospital Pvt. Ltd.
We are successfully completing 8 years since inception of the hospital and are the first hospital in South East Pune to get NABH accreditation. In order to extend the multi-specialty comprehensive services to a greater community; we are coming up with a separate Noble Hospital Annex wing. This new wing will be having a 50 bedded dedicated Oncology Ward, 10 bedded ultra modern Burn ICU with HEPA filters and laminar flow supported by a 10 bedded Intensive Care Unit and additional 4 Operation Theatres.Most of the major hospitals in Pune City have not accepted the Rajeev Gandhi Jeevandayee Arogya Yojana Scheme launched by the State Government of Maharashtra. Considering our social responsibility towards the society we have accepted the scheme and decided to provide services like Neuro and Spine Surgery, Cardiac and Cardio Thoracic Surgery, Onco-surgery and Chemotherapy to the community at affordable costs. With the intention of providing high quality services at minimal costs, most of the other healthcare services will also be available to the needy patients at affordable costs.\r\nTo provide best quality treatment for Burns patient from Pune, Ahmednagar, Satara, Solapur, Khandesh and Marathwada and assist in their speedy recovery we have come up with the first Burns ICU in Pune City at Noble Hospital Annex wing. This new wing will also host a dedicated ICU for cancer patients which will be the first of its kind in Pune.