ISO, NABL, NABH
Why is MRI AngiogrAPhy For Renal Vessels done?
- To diagnose renal vascular/blood vessels diseases like renal artery stenosis, aortic disscetion extension, renal vein stenosis.
- To find out renal artery aneurysm (increase in the diameter of the renal artery which causes hypertension, blood in urine, pain and renal infarction)
- To detect renal cell cancer (abnormal mass growth in the cells of kidney)
Preparation for MRI AngiogrAPhy For Renal Vessels
- At the time of the MRI you might be asked to remove any metallic coins, jewelry, metal wrist watches, metallic keys, dentures or hearing aids as the MRI uses strong magnetic fields
- Tell your radiologist if you have metallic implants like pacemaker, cochlear implants, aneurysm clips, neuro-stimulator, surgical staples/clips or drug implants
- Pregnant women should inform their doctor about their pregnancy before going for MRI
Noble Hospital Pvt. Ltd.