ISO, NABL, NABH
What is Mammography-One SIde?
Mammography is a specialized low dose X-ray imaging technique which helps in the detection of the early breast cancer before a woman faces the symptoms for further treatment. The radiologist helps to place the breast on a plate where the breast is hardly pressed from the above while the X-ray is being taken. The whole examination process takes nearly about 30 minutes.
Preparation for Mammography-One SIde
- Pregnant women should inform their doctor (and x-ray technician) as the radiations may affect the fetus. If needed, precautions can be taken to lower the radiation exposure to the fetus.
- You may have to remove your jewelry and any metal objects which might interfere with the image.
Why Get Tested for Mammography-One SIde?
- To diagnose presence of any breast cancer and post surgical scarring of the breast tissues in women
- To detect simple cyst formation and fibrosis (thickening and scarring of the connective tissue which leads to tissue injury)
- To find out the case of adenosis (local or benign breast cancer condition where milk producing glands becomes enlarged than normal condition)
- To evaluate breast abscess (infection caused due to excessive accumulation of the pus)
Noble Hospital Pvt. Ltd.
We are successfully completing 8 years since inception of the hospital and are the first hospital in South East Pune to get NABH accreditation. In order to extend the multi-specialty comprehensive services to a greater community; we are coming up with a separate Noble Hospital Annex wing. This new wing will be having a 50 bedded dedicated Oncology Ward, 10 bedded ultra modern Burn ICU with HEPA filters and laminar flow supported by a 10 bedded Intensive Care Unit and additional 4 Operation Theatres.Most of the major hospitals in Pune City have not accepted the Rajeev Gandhi Jeevandayee Arogya Yojana Scheme launched by the State Government of Maharashtra. Considering our social responsibility towards the society we have accepted the scheme and decided to provide services like Neuro and Spine Surgery, Cardiac and Cardio Thoracic Surgery, Onco-surgery and Chemotherapy to the community at affordable costs. With the intention of providing high quality services at minimal costs, most of the other healthcare services will also be available to the needy patients at affordable costs.\r\nTo provide best quality treatment for Burns patient from Pune, Ahmednagar, Satara, Solapur, Khandesh and Marathwada and assist in their speedy recovery we have come up with the first Burns ICU in Pune City at Noble Hospital Annex wing. This new wing will also host a dedicated ICU for cancer patients which will be the first of its kind in Pune.