What is Factor-IX?
A Factor IX blood test is performed to measure the amount of this protein in blood. Factor IX is a protein that encourages blood clotting.
The sample type collected for Factor-IX is: Blood
Preparation for Factor-IX
- Do not eat or drink anything other than water for 8-12 hours before the test.
Why Get Tested for Factor-IX?
- To diagnose factor IX deficiency (hemophilia B)
- To monitor factor IX replacement therapy
- To monitor the severity of a factor deficiency and/or the effectiveness of treatment
- If your family history shows a record of this condition
We are a team of dedicated doctors and health care professionals with extensive experience and commitment to provide quality diagnostic services. Offering a comprehensive range of tests, usage of latest technologies and steadfast commitment to quality procedures has established us as a benchmark for excellence and reliability.