You need to provide
This test is for
What is Protein S?
The Protein S test is performed to help in the understanding of unnatural blood clot formation like thromboembolism or thrombotic episodes. Protein S is one of the many vital proteins in the human body. It plays a large role in controlling your blood clotting process.
Why is Protein S done?
- The test is performed to identify a deficiency of Protein S
- To evaluate several unexplained miscarriages
- When an unexplained blood clotting episode occurs in adults
- When a severe blood clotting disorder is observed in newborns
- When a close relative is affected by a blood clotting disorder
Founded in 1981 by Dr Surender Reddy, as the first centre of its kind to offer a comprehensive range of all diagnostic modalities, under one roof, Vijaya has emerged as the pioneers in diagnostic medicare, in Telangana & Andhra Pradesh. Our commitment to quality and our philosophy of always putting the patient first, has ensured that over the past 35 years, Vijaya has established a reputation for excellence and reliability and has become a household name for quality diagnostic services. At...