USG - Neck
This test is for
What is USG - Neck?
The Ultrasonography of the neck is an imaging procedure that uses ultrasound to create an image of the neck vasculature and glands to diagnose the associated clinical conditions.
Why is USG - Neck done?
- To determine the anatomy of the blood vessels and glands of the neck
- To detect the presence of lumps, nodules, cysts, or other abnormal masses in the neck or thyroid gland
- To diagnose any suspected infection or inflammation in the neck and head region
- To detect the presence of any cancerous mass in the neck
- To guide treatment procedures or further tests like fine needle aspiration or biopsy
DR.VIPUL SEHRAWAT Has done his undergraduate degree in medicine and surgery from the prestigious college of Maulana Azad Medical College , New Delhi, passed in the year 2015. After developing keen interest in the field of Radio-diagnosis went for his post-graduation in the field of Radiology and Radio-diagnosis from Dr. D.Y. PATIL Medical College , Pune and passed in the year 2018. Now currently having experience of almost 5 years in performing complete body 3D/ 4D ultrasound with a specialty...