CT Angio - Renal Arteries
This test is for
What is CT Angio - Renal Arteries?
The Computed Tomography (CT) based Angiography of the renal arteries is an imaging procedure in which the rotating beams of X-rays are used after injection of a contrast material to create a detailed image of the blood vessels of the kidneys and blood flow patterns to help detect and diagnose blood vessel disorders and blockages, if any.
Why is CT Angio - Renal Arteries done?
- To evaluate the blood vessels of the kidneys in case of physical trauma or injury
- To evaluate the weak points in blood vessels or aneurysm
- To check for blockages in blood vessels due to plaque deposition or blood clot formation• To assess any abnormal formations of the blood vessels
- To study any suspected tumors (abnormal growth) and blood supply to tumors
- To determine the presence of haemorrhage or internal bleeding
- To assess the functioning of the kidneys
- To plan and to check the efficacy of various treatment procedures including kidney transplants
Shree Krishna Diagnostics in Kukatpally boasts of a state-of-the-art centre, which is fully equipped with modern diagnostic equipment. From the time service-seekers walk in, they find themselves in a healthy and hygienic environment and also at the hands of a knowledgeable team, available to assist and guide with the procedures. The array of diagnostic services available under its roof are 24 Hours Open , Centralized Testing Facility , Waiting Area , Air Conditioned , Wifi Available ,...