USG of Inguino-Scrotal Region
This test is for
What is USG of Inguino-Scrotal Region?
The Scrotal Ultrasound Test is an imaging procedure that uses ultrasound to create an image of the testicles and surrounding tissues to detect and diagnose any associated abnormalities in males.
Why is USG of Inguino-Scrotal Region done?
- To detect and determine the nature of any abnormal mass formed in the scrotum
- To assess the extent of testicular injury due to trauma
- To diagnose any suspected inflammation or infections in the scrotal region
- To determine the cause of male infertility
- To diagnose and locate undescended testicles
- To diagnose any suspected testicular torsion or hernia
Your health and well being is our utmost concern and all our efforts, expertise and resources are channeled to provide you the best in diagnostic health solutions. RASHI offers a wide array of screening preventive tests and health check packages enabling timely and early diagnosis of a disease which in turn serves the medical fraternity to accurately identify and treat the disease effectively and also aid prognosis of a disease under treatment. In most cases, timely diagnosis of a disease can...