CECT Left Foot
This test is for
What is CECT Left Foot?
Contrast Enhanced Computerized Tomography (CECT) scan of the left foot is a diagnostic procedure in which a contrast material is injected and the rotating beams of X-rays are used to create cross sectional images of the left foot which helps to form a three dimensional image. This image can be used to visibly assess foot anatomy and detect any associated problems.
Why is CECT Left Foot done?
- To detect any fractures of the bones of the foot
- To detect tumors (abnormal growth) or other lesions in the foot
- To detect deformations and malformations of the foot
- To detect any infections of the foot
- To diagnose flat foot and Cavus foot
- To guide and monitor biopsy or other operative procedures of the foot
Radocs Diagnostics & Imaging is flagship facility of its chain of medical diagnostic centres based in Karnataka, India. RADOCS stands for Radiology, Diagnostics and Clinical Specialities. It is a blend of facility promoted by a group of highly accomplished radiology and diagnostic doctors with a vision to provide word class pathology, radiology imaging and other services to its customers; and to be most reliable diagnostic facility to referral doctors. RADOCS group started its journey by...