USG Fetal Echo.
This test is for
What is USG Fetal Echo.?
The Foetal Echocardiography test is an imaging procedure in which the ultrasound is used to create an image of the heart and its internal structures of the foetus inside the womb to detect structural or functional disorders associated with the foetal heart.
Why is USG Fetal Echo. done?
- To assess the development and functioning of the foetal heart
- To check for congenital malformations (birth defects) if a previous USG indicates one
- To assess the risk of development of heart conditions if a sibling has already been diagnosed with a heart disease
- To assess the risk of damage to the foetal heart if the mother consumes alcohol, smokes, or takes certain prescription drugs during pregnancy
- To assess the risk of development of heart disorders if the mother is affected by diseases like rubella, Type 1 diabetes, etc.
Radiance Diagnostic Centre in Karol Bagh, Delhi is a top player in the category Pathology Labs in the Delhi. This well-known establishment acts as a one-stop destination servicing customers both local and from other parts of Delhi. Over the course of its journey, this business has established a firm foothold in it’s industry. The belief that customer satisfaction is as important as their products and services, have helped this establishment garner a vast base of customers, which continues to...