MRI Right Upper Limb
This test is for
What is MRI Right Upper Limb?
The MRI right upper limb scan is an imaging procedure that uses magnetic fields and non ionizing radio waves to create detailed images of the bones / soft tissues of the upper limb which includes shoulder, arm, forearm and hand. Besides this, joints of shoulder, elbow and wrist are also diagnosed for any abnormalities.
Why is MRI Right Upper Limb done?
- To diagnose upper limb spasticity (due to nervous breakdown affecting movement of upper arm movement)
- To detect rotator cuff disorder (swelling of the tissues which connects your bones in the shoulder)
- To find out capsulitis (frozen shoulder) and carpal tunnel syndrome (loss of sensation in the arm and hand due to pinched wrist nerve)
- To evaluate tenosynovitis (swelling of area where bone connects with the muscles) of the upper limb) and arthritis of hand joints
- To trace presence of any abnormal tissue growth / cyst / tumor / cancer in the arm, forearm, shoulder and hand
Pulse Hitech Health Services Pvt Ltd in Kora Kendra-Borivali West, Mumbai is a top player in the category 24 Hours MRI Scanning Centres in the Mumbai. This well-known establishment acts as a one-stop destination servicing customers both local and from other parts of Mumbai. Over the course of its journey, this business has established a firm foothold in it’s industry. The belief that customer satisfaction is as important as their products and services, have helped this establishment garner a...