CECT Left Hip Joint
This test is for
What is CECT Left Hip Joint?
CECT (Contrast Enhanced Computerized Tomography) Scan of the left hip joint is a diagnostic procedure in which a contrast material is injected and rotating beams of X-rays are used to create cross sectional images of the left hip joint which are then used to create a three dimensional image. This image can be used to visibly assess and detect problems in the joint and surrounding tissues.
Why is CECT Left Hip Joint done?
- To detect fractures of the bones forming the hip joint
- To diagnose any osteoarthritis or dislocation of the hip joint
- To detect infections or inflammation of the hip joint
- To diagnose any infections of the tendons and ligaments supporting the hip joint
- To detect the presence of tumors (abnormal growths) or other masses in the area of hip joint
Prognosis Laboratories is a state of the art “Centre for Excellence in Medical Diagnostics”. The laboratory is a cheerful and spacious facility, housed in approximately 7000 sq. ft. of dedicated lab space with a huge parking base.The facility is prominently located in Dwarka, making it easily approachable and very well connected to the entire region of Delhi NCR. It is also stragetically close to the domestic and international airports and adjacent to the major courier hubs making sample...