CT Pelvis With 3D Reconstruction
This test is for
What is CT Pelvis With 3D Reconstruction?
The Pelvic Computed Tomography Scan test is an imaging procedure where rotating beams of X-rays are used to create thin sliced images of the abdomen and pelvic region which are then reconstructed to create a detailed three dimensional anatomical model of the pelvis and abdominal region. The 3D reconstructed pelvic CT scan is used to directly and visually identify disorders in the bones as well as soft tissues and help diagnose medical conditions or plan treatment procedures.
Why is CT Pelvis With 3D Reconstruction done?
- To diagnose any fractures of the pelvic bones which includes the hip bone and upper part of thighbone
- To detect any infection, osteoporosis, deformities or abnormal growth of the bones of this region
- To diagnosis any suspected arthritis, sacroiliitis, hip dislocations and ankylosing spondylitis.
- To diagnose infections like appendicitis
- To diagnose inflammatory bowel diseases like Crohn’s Disease
- To diagnose kidney, bladder or ovarian cancers
- To detect injury to internal organs of the lower abdomen and pelvic region
- To plan and guide a number of treatments or procedures like biopsies, etc.
Primex Healthcare and Research Private Limited is a company incorporated in Chennai, India that aims to deliver premium quality healthcare services at affordable prices across India.\\r\\nIndia has a highly fragmented diagnostics services industry that has many local players and a few regional/national players. The services are costly and not within the reach of most of India. To take advantage of the typical volume spike that the right price can deliver, Primex has introduced the low cost “Jet...