CECT Left Foot
This test is for
What is CECT Left Foot?
Contrast Enhanced Computerized Tomography (CECT) scan of the left foot is a diagnostic procedure in which a contrast material is injected and the rotating beams of X-rays are used to create cross sectional images of the left foot which helps to form a three dimensional image. This image can be used to visibly assess foot anatomy and detect any associated problems.
Why is CECT Left Foot done?
- To detect any fractures of the bones of the foot
- To detect tumors (abnormal growth) or other lesions in the foot
- To detect deformations and malformations of the foot
- To detect any infections of the foot
- To diagnose flat foot and Cavus foot
- To guide and monitor biopsy or other operative procedures of the foot
Prima Diagnostics is the result of the union between the Bhima group, one of India’s leading jewelry brands, who are almost completing a century of existence and who are a byword for unmatched ornament quality and best business practices and the founding doctors of Clumax Diagnostics, which in its time, redefined the diagnostic landscape of Bangalore with its focus on quality reports and customer service.Prima Diagnostics is the result of the union between the Bhima group, one of India’s...
V good. Highly. Recomended