CECT Left Hip Joint
This test is for
What is CECT Left Hip Joint?
CECT (Contrast Enhanced Computerized Tomography) Scan of the left hip joint is a diagnostic procedure in which a contrast material is injected and rotating beams of X-rays are used to create cross sectional images of the left hip joint which are then used to create a three dimensional image. This image can be used to visibly assess and detect problems in the joint and surrounding tissues.
Why is CECT Left Hip Joint done?
- To detect fractures of the bones forming the hip joint
- To diagnose any osteoarthritis or dislocation of the hip joint
- To detect infections or inflammation of the hip joint
- To diagnose any infections of the tendons and ligaments supporting the hip joint
- To detect the presence of tumors (abnormal growths) or other masses in the area of hip joint
Established in 2004 in New Delhi, Orbit Imaging & Pathlab Pvt. Ltd. Centre began its operations as an MRI Imaging Centre in Karol Bagh. Within a short duration, we have gained immense reputation and also have recently moved into world best pathology lab at a prominent location in Old Rajender Nagar, Karol Bagh as a contemporary diagnostic centre.\\\\r\\\\nOrbit Imaging & Pathlab Pvt Ltd. has offered the best services to patients. Over time, it has evolved and imbibed the latest upgrades in...