CECT Knee Joints
This test is for
What is CECT Knee Joints?
Contrast Enhanced Computerized Tomography (CECT) scan of the Knee Joint is a diagnostic procedure where rotating beams of X-rays are used to create cross sectional images of the knee. These cross sectional images can then be used to create a complete three dimensional image of the knee joint. This image can be used to visibly identify damage or other conditions of the joint and other soft tissues nearby.
Why is CECT Knee Joints done?
- To locate and diagnose the fractures of the bones forming the knee joint
- To assess articulation or movement of the knee joint
- To detect congenital anomalies (birth defects)
- To detect inflammation or infection and help diagnose arthritis
- To detect any damage of the connective tissues of this joint
Established in 2004 in New Delhi, Orbit Imaging & Pathlab Pvt. Ltd. Centre began its operations as an MRI Imaging Centre in Karol Bagh. Within a short duration, we have gained immense reputation and also have recently moved into world best pathology lab at a prominent location in Old Rajender Nagar, Karol Bagh as a contemporary diagnostic centre.\\\\r\\\\nOrbit Imaging & Pathlab Pvt Ltd. has offered the best services to patients. Over time, it has evolved and imbibed the latest upgrades in...