CECT Right Hip Joint
This test is for
What is CECT Right Hip Joint?
CECT (Contrast Enhanced Computerized Tomography) Scan right hip joint is a diagnostic procedure in which a contrast material is injected and rotating beams of X-rays are used to create cross sectional images of the joint which links femur (hip bone) to the pelvic bone. This is then used to create a three dimensional image of the right hip joint. This image can be used to visibly assess and detect problems in the hip joint and surrounding tissues.
Why is CECT Right Hip Joint done?
- To detect fractures of the bones forming the hip joint
- To diagnose any osteoarthritis or dislocation of the hip joint
- To detect infections or inflammation of the hip joint
- To diagnose any infections of the tendons and ligaments supporting the hip joint
- To detect the presence of tumors (abnormal growths) or other masses in the area of hip joint
Omega Imaging & Medical Center is a Diagnostics Center, Situated in the heart of Navi Mumbai – Vashi, having an impressive ‘Reach’, providing superior quality diagnostics services to its customers.The vision to create Omega Imaging was driven by the philosophy to provide high quality accurate tests/ outcomes of MRI, CT Scan, Pathology, Ultra Sound, Cardiac at affordable prices to the masses. Omega Imaging has high ethical standards synonymous with ‘TRUST’ and each and every constituent of...