Arterial & Venous Doppler of the right lower limb scan uses a high frequency sound waves to create a visual image of the arteries and veins to detect the amount of blood which flows in them. In this test, technician applies a warm gel and electronic device to the area to be scanned where arteries and veins are located. This painless test takes approximately 30-60 minutes for the whole process.
Why Get Tested
- To detect any location of the blockage or blood clot within the valves of the veins / arteries of the right lower limb
- To find out the condition of stroke due to decreased blood flow or blockage in the arteries and veins in the right lower limb
- To diagnose deep vein thrombosis (a clot formation inside the deep veins) and thromboangiitis obliterans (inflammation of the blood vessels of hands and feet)
- To evaluate thrombophlebitis (vein inflammation due to a clot formation) and arteriosclerosis (narrowing of the arteries which supplies blood to the leg)
- No special preparation required
Hari Nagar, NEW DELHI
Quality, accurate results, patient service with care and compassion and bringing value to diagnostic needs of the society forms our life at Noble Diagnostic Centre. Established by Dr. Renuka Wadhwa, Noble Diagnostic Centre started as a centre of excellence for Ultrasound and Colour Dopplers. Over the years Noble has also successfully diversified into the field of laboratory medicine by adopting latest techniques, inducting highly skilled professionals and introducing latest state of the art analysers from USA, Germany, Sweden, France and Japan. Our team of experienced doctors at Noble Diagnostic Centre ensures quality at all stages of testing: right from collection of samples to final release of reports. We strive to continuously upgrade our knowledge and technology keeping the pace with latest developments in the field of medical science. We have been awarded prestigious NABL Accreditation, the highest level of accreditation for clinical laboratories in India, for compliance to ISO 15189:2012 by National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration laboratories. Dr. Renuka Wadhwa is accredited by The Fetal Medicine Foundation for Nuchal Translucency and Nasal Bone Scans (less than 50 in India). Noble Diagnostic Centre is also the only NABL accredited independent lab in Delhi providing 24 hours sample collection along with night reporting of urgent tests.