Coronary CT Angiography With Perfusion
This test is for
Why is Coronary CT Angiography With Perfusion done?
- To diagnose severe coronary artery diseases and any blockage or narrowing of the coronary arteries of the heart
- To detect chronic ischemic cerebrovascular disease (blockage of the heart blood vessel which results from the clot formed from the excessive fat or cholesterol)
- To find out angina (chest pain) and heart attack (myocardial infarction) condition
- To monitor blood vessels blood flow after the heart surgery of patient
- To evaluate cancer/tumor in the blood vessels and congenital abnormalities of the heart
Mahajan Imaging has a history of bringing new technologies into the private sector in the country for example standing weight bearing MRI, Cone Beam Dental CT, functional MRI, MR tractography, MR mammography, CT coronary angiography, 4D ultrasound with tomography, PET-CT, CT-guided robotic biopsy, digital mammography and DEXA bone densitometry. Continuing the said trend, they have recently installed Asia’s 1st Silent MRI technology and India’s first Dual Energy Spectral CT Scanner with the most...
Very good and huge discounts .... Keep it up !!! I would book all tests from 1mg !!