MRI Right Arm
This test is for
What is MRI Right Arm?
The MRI right arm is an imaging procedure that uses magnetic fields and non ionizing radio waves to create detailed images of your arm which comprises of area from the finger to shoulder or neck. The parts covered in this test includes the shoulder joint, bone of the upper arm (humerus), elbow, bones of the forearm (radius and ulna), the wrist and the soft tissues (skin and muscles) surrounding it.
Why is MRI Right Arm done?
- To diagnose upper limb spasticity (due to nervous breakdown affecting movement of upper arm movement)
- To detect rotator cuff disorder (swelling of the tissues which connects your bones in the shoulder)
- To find out capsulitis (frozen shoulder) and carpal tunnel syndrome (loss of sensation in the arm and hand due to pinched wrist nerve)
- To evaluate tenosynovitis (swelling of area where bone connects with the muscles) of the upper limb) and arthritis of hand joints
- To trace presence of any abnormal tissue growth / cyst / tumor / cancer in the arm, forearm, shoulder and hand
Mahajan Imaging has a history of bringing new technologies into the private sector in the country for example standing weight bearing MRI, Cone Beam Dental CT, functional MRI, MR tractography, MR mammography, CT coronary angiography, 4D ultrasound with tomography, PET-CT, CT-guided robotic biopsy, digital mammography and DEXA bone densitometry. Continuing the said trend, they have recently installed Asia’s 1st Silent MRI technology and India’s first Dual Energy Spectral CT Scanner with the most...
It was easier for me to book through 1mg app rather than doing it directly