CECT Left Foot
This test is for
What is CECT Left Foot?
Contrast Enhanced Computerized Tomography (CECT) scan of the left foot is a diagnostic procedure in which a contrast material is injected and the rotating beams of X-rays are used to create cross sectional images of the left foot which helps to form a three dimensional image. This image can be used to visibly assess foot anatomy and detect any associated problems.
Why is CECT Left Foot done?
- To detect any fractures of the bones of the foot
- To detect tumors (abnormal growth) or other lesions in the foot
- To detect deformations and malformations of the foot
- To detect any infections of the foot
- To diagnose flat foot and Cavus foot
- To guide and monitor biopsy or other operative procedures of the foot
Lucid Medical Diagnostics is a premier service providers in south India in the field of Radiology & Laboratory Medicine with a significant experience in diagnostics- We are equipped with state of the art medical systems from the leading medical equipment manufacturers, GE Medical systems, USA and SEIMENS AG from Germany, enabling Lucid to make rapid strides in its growth, quickly expanding in a relatively short span of time to 22 centers in 10 years. We were successful in introducing the best...